Women's Match Racing News
- 14/12/11 Day 12 Women’s Match Racing: Semifinalists chosen on a new course Sailors competing in the Women’s Match Racing quickly put their frustrating wait for a breeze behind them to fight their way through the knockout quarterfinals at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships on Wednesday.
- 13/12/11 Women’s Match Racing: Harbour swim for joyous Portuguese crew after gaining selection for London 2012 Stage two of Women’s Match Racing at the ISAF Worlds was charged with excitement and devastation in equal measures on Tuesday, 13 December, as places in the quarterfinals and the London 2012 Olympic Games Sailing Competition were finalised.
- 12/12/11 Day 10 Women’s Match Racing: Gold Group Seeding Determined Day 10 of Women’s Match Racing began on Monday 12 December in Fremantle’s Inner Harbour with racing to determine the seeding for the top ranked Gold Group going into the quarterfinals on Wednesday.
- 10/12/11 Day 8 Women's Match Racing Wrap The repechage component of Women’s Match Racing began on Fremantle’s Inner Harbour on Day 8 of competition at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships.
- 10/12/11 Day 8 Women’s Match Racing Stage 2 – Progress Report Stage two of the Women’s Match Racing kicked off in a light easterly breeze which proved tricky for the sailors.
- 09/12/11 Day 7 Women’s Match Racing Group B: France and Netherlands secure Olympic berths Two more nations qualified for a berth in the London Olympic Games Women’s Match Racing competition in an action-packed final round-robin stage on Fremantle’s Inner Harbour on Friday, 9 December.
- 09/12/11 Germany's Silke Hahlbrock right at home Shifting winds are testing the patience and skills of athletes competing in Women’s Match Racing at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships, but conditions in Fremantle make Germany’s Silke Hahlbrock feel right at home.
- 08/12/11 Day 6 Group A Women’s Match Racing: Finland’s winning streak ended Silija Lehtinen’s (FIN) impressive winning streak was put to an end with losses to Anna Tunnicliffe (USA-1), Nicky Souter (AUS-1) and Ekaterina Skudina (RUS) in the final flights of Day 6 in the Women’s Match Racing at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships.
Page 1 / 3