Women's 470 News
- 17/12/11 470 toothbrush tactics Story and picture courtesy of International 470 Class Association
- 17/12/11 470 Women Top 10 Medal Race Contenders and Olympic Qualification Determined Story courtesy of the International 470 Class Association
- 16/12/11 Brazil moves up into top 10 on leader board Story courtesy of the International 470 Class Association
- 16/12/11 Brazil moves on up into Top 10 on leaderboard Friday’s racing in the 470 Women’s fleet on Centre Course belonged to Brazil, as Martine Grael/Isabel Swan sailed a stunning two races to claim a race win and a 2nd and propel themselves up into the top 10 on the leaderboard after races 7 and 8. Racing was held on a windward/leeward course format with the finish coming right in close to the beach in Bather’s Bay under a blue sky and breeze of around 18 knots over the two races.
- 16/12/11 Women’s 470: Spanish sailors in a strong position after eight races Women’s 470 fleet leaders Tara Pacheco and Berta Betanzos (ESP) lead by a solid 13 points going into Saturday’s final Gold fleet races at the ISAF Worlds, despite a fair day on the water on Friday.
- 15/12/11 Women’s 470: Greek team back in the game For the Greek team of Virginia Kravarioti and Olga Tsigaridi, the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships are a chance for them to get back in the game.
- 14/12/11 Spain's 470 European Champions Dominating 470 Worlds Story courtesy of the International 470 Class Association
- 14/12/11 Day 12 Women’s 470: Racing plagued by light, shifting winds While Races 5 and 6 of the Women’s 470 competition at the ISAF Worlds welcomed new faces to the winner’s circle, the fleet’s overall rankings showed little change.
Page 1 / 3