- 16/12/11 Stars: Brazilian champions in a strong position ahead of Saturday’s Medal Race Unless the unthinkable happens, defending world champions Robert Scheidt and Bruno Prada (BRA) look set to win the 2011 Star World Championships with an 18 point overall lead going into Saturday’s (17 December) Star fleet Medal Race.
- 14/12/11 Star fleet: Brazilian duo’s tight sailing helps extend their lead Brazilians Robert Scheidt and Bruno Prada have extended their overall lead to six points on Day 12 of the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships thanks to two good results on Wednesday and the failure of their closest competitors to place well.
- 13/12/11 Star fleet: Injury forces British champions out of the ISAF Worlds British Olympic Champions Iain Percy and Andrew Simpson withdrew from Tuesday’s races due to injury and say they may not sail again at the Perth 2011 ISAF World Championships.
- 12/12/11 Star: Great Britain crew take a healthy lead in gusty winds and rough seas There was another outstanding performance from the British Olympic Champions Iain Percy and Andrew Simpson at the ISAF Worlds Monday, consolidated their first place position in the overall standings after race four of the Star fleet.
- 11/12/11 Star: Campaign opens at the ISAF Worlds Leighton course held Sunday’s first two races for the Star class, the men’s keelboat fleet at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships.
- 10/12/11 Brazil's Robert Scheidt and Bruno Prada out to win a world championships When Brazil’s Robert Scheidt and Bruno Prada first started sailing in a Star together, one of the biggest challenges was simply having company.
- 08/12/11 Diego Negri at Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships Story and photo courtesy of Alex d'Agosta.
- 01/12/11 Accessibility the key to Perth 2011 success Sailing is not traditionally spectator friendly but that’s all going to change this weekend when the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships begin off Fremantle.