Men's RS:X News
- 16/12/11 French dental student gets his teeth into the Men’s RS:X at Perth 2011 For some sailors at Perth 2011, it’s not just about world titles or Olympic selection.
- 15/12/11 Men’s RS:X; Dorian van Rijsselberghe the clear leader ahead of the final two Gold fleet races Dorian van Rijsselberghe (NED) has broken away from Nimrod Mashich (ISR) in the Men’s RS:X Gold fleet after Day 13 of competition in the ISAF Worlds, placing himself firmly in a winning position.
- 14/12/11 Men’s RS:X: Long waits for sailors as the wind abandons Centre Course Dutchman Dorian van Rijsselberghe shares the overall lead with Israel's Nimrod Mashich after light winds plagued Centre Course on Wednesday, 14 December.
- 13/12/11 Men’s RS:X Sailors from Israel and Poland dominate racing on Day 11 Israel’s Nimrod Mashich heads the leaderboard after four races in Men’s RS:X at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships with two top ranked Polish sailors, including the world No. 1, just four points astern.
- 12/12/11 Tight racing a feature on first day of the Men's RS:X It was a case of déjà vu in the Men’s RS:X competition Monday (12 December) at the ISAF Worlds with Israel and Poland sharing top spot on the leader board.
- 12/12/11 Piotr Myszka (POL) expects to fend off friend and teammate to defend RS:X title Defending RS:X world champion Piotr Myszka expects strong competition for his title at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships, none more so than from his Polish teammate Przemyslaw Miarczynski.
- 01/12/11 Accessibility the key to Perth 2011 success Sailing is not traditionally spectator friendly but that’s all going to change this weekend when the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships begin off Fremantle.
- 30/11/11 Marine wildlife welcomes world’s sailors ahead of Perth 2011 Opening Ceremony Athletes received an early welcome to the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships with a playful dolphin getting up close and personal with some of the RS:X sailors training off Bathers Bay in Fremantle.