- 15/12/11 Laser: Australia’s Tom Slingsby lengthens his lead going into the final Gold fleet races Model of consistency Tom Slingsby (AUS) continues to hog the limelight of Laser sailing in the ISAF Worlds with his fifth victory and a fighting fifth place to be 11 points clear of his nearest contender on day 13 of competition.
- 14/12/11 Men’s Laser: Aussie Slingsby tightens grip heading into Gold Fleet racing While defending world champion Tom Slingsby (AUS) was setting the pace with his fourth win on the third day of Laser racing, the rest of the field was jockeying for positions in the all-important Gold fleet.
- 13/12/11 Laser: A little luck and shifting winds give Tom Slingsby two more victories Laser world champion, Australian Tom Slingsby, has set himself apart from the rest of the fleet with three wins out of four races in competition at the ISAF Worlds in Perth.
- 13/12/11 Extra kilos and dedication key to Caribbean sailor's success Every morning at 3am, Trinidad and Tobago’s Andrew Lewis wakes up, drinks a protein shake and then goes back to sleep.
- 12/12/11 Men’s Laser Day 10: World champion slips up after winning opening race Even superstars can make mistakes. Just ask Australian Tom Slingsby.
- 12/12/11 Tom Slingsby has sights firmly fixed on first at Perth 2011 Australia’s Tom Slingsby may be the Laser world champion and ranked number one in the class for the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships but he won’t be letting the pressure distract him from performing well off Fremantle.
- 07/12/11 Emerging Nations Sailors Chase Dreams in Perth Sailing coach Arthur Brett admits he has at times closed his eyes in the past while watching the young athletes from the Emerging Nations Programme sail off Fremantle.
- 01/12/11 Accessibility the key to Perth 2011 success Sailing is not traditionally spectator friendly but that’s all going to change this weekend when the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships begin off Fremantle.