Laser Radial News
- 10/12/11 Day 8 Laser Radial: World number one Marit Bouwmeester Leads the top 10 into Sunday’s Medal Race Marit Bouwmeester (NED), one of the consistent performers in the Laser Radial competition at the ISAF Worlds, has finally taken the overall lead.
- 10/12/11 Misfortune dogs young South African Laser Radial sailor Jessica Deary has strummed and picked her way through the Perth 2011 ISAF Worlds.
- 08/12/11 Laser Radial Day 6: Evi van Acker (BEL) still in the lead after the split to Gold and Silver fleets World number two Evi van Acker (BEL) leads the Laser Radial competition by 14 points overall, despite finishing a race outside the top four for the first time at the 2011 ISAF Worlds.
- 07/12/11 Laser Radial Day 5: Dramatic changes in the overall fleet standings Sailors on the water for day five of the Laser Radial competition at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships enjoyed perfect conditions but encountered dramatic changes in fortunes.
- 06/12/11 Electrical storms force cancellation of all fleet racing on Day 4 of the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships The Race Committee at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships abandoned all racing at 1350 local time on the afternoon of Day 4, Tuesday 6 December.
- 06/12/11 No Fleet Racing on Day Four of Perth 2011 Worlds The Race Committee at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships this afternoon abandoned racing for the day due to prolonged electrical storms and a forecast that they would continue through to evening.
- 05/12/11 Laser Radial: Evi Van Acker (BEL) leading the pack after day 3 Day three of competition at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships saw the Laser Radial fleet of 102 boats set sail for racing for the first time Monday, 5 December.
- 05/12/11 Cook Islander And Guatemalan Women Aiming To Make Their Country Proud Amongst the 102-boat Laser Radial fleet at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships is Andrea Aldana (GUA) and Helema Williams (COK).
Page 1 / 2