- 16/12/11 Eleven Stars heading to London 2012 Story courtesy of ISAF
- 15/12/11 Nations Continue To Qualify At Perth 2011 As the 49er and Laser divide to form Gold, Silver and Bronze fleets at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships, 43 of the 79 nations competing have qualified to sail at the London 2012 Olympic Sailing Competition.
- 11/12/11 International Jury Decision - Ben Ainslie - Finn ISAF Statement: Following today’s incident with Ben Ainslie (GBR), a hearing was held by the International Jury under Racing Rules of Sailing 69.
- 10/12/11 39 Nations Qualify For London 2012 After Eight Days Racing At Perth 2011 After the Finn, Men's 470, Women's RS:X and Laser Radial completed racing today at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships 39 nations, out of the 79 competing in Perth, have qualified to compete at the London 2012 Olympic Sailing Competition.
- 08/12/11 Qualification Spots Up For Grabs For London 2012 At Perth 2011 The Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships acts as the major qualification regatta for the London 2012 Olympic Sailing Competition.
- 06/12/11 Swinging Around At Perth 2011 Before the start of racing at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships the sailors' boats went through an extensive measurement process.
- 05/12/11 Cook Islander And Guatemalan Women Aiming To Make Their Country Proud Amongst the 102-boat Laser Radial fleet at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships is Andrea Aldana (GUA) and Helema Williams (COK).
- 04/12/11 Transitioning From America's Cup To Perth 2011 In 1987 the America's Cup hit the shores of Fremantle, Western Australia where the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships currently host the 1,200 sailors from 79 nations.
Page 1 / 4