- 11/12/11 International Jury Decision - Ben Ainslie - Finn ISAF Statement: Following today’s incident with Ben Ainslie (GBR), a hearing was held by the International Jury under Racing Rules of Sailing 69.
- 10/12/11 Day 8 Finn - Ben Ainslie in controversial race finish British super star Ben Ainslie was involved in a sensational finish confrontation with a television boat today as he crossed the line in the second last qualification race for tomorrow’s medal race. To compound his problems, he was then promptly black-flagged in the final race 10 but sailed on with the fleet despite the disqualification.
- 10/12/11 Finn rock stars play to the stadium Story and photos courtesy of Robert Deaves International Finn Association
- 09/12/11 Ainslie back on top as leaders collect points Story and pictures courtesy of Robert Deaves - International Finn Association
- 09/12/11 Day 7 Finn: Ainslie recaptures overall lead ahead of the weekend’s Medal Race Great Britain dominated the Finn class Gold fleet’s two races on the Leighton course Friday 9 December with Ben Ainslie (GBR) recapturing the overall lead.
- 08/12/11 Finns keep it tight at the top and all in order Story and photos courtesy of Robert Deaves - International Finn Association
- 08/12/11 Day 6 Finn: Postma holds off the British challenge to lead by two points Pieter-Jan Postma (NED) has retained the narrow lead he secured on Wednesday 7 December after taking out the only Gold fleet race in the Finn class sailed on Thursday 8 December at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships.
- 07/12/11 Finn Day 5: Netherlands sailor Pieter-Jan Potsma heads a talented fleet World number two Giles Scott (GBR) was beaming with delight after two wins and a second place at the end of two days of racing in the Finn competition at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships.
Page 1 / 2