- 16/12/11 49ers heading for Gold: Close at the top with one day to go John Pink and Rick Peacock (GBR) have held onto their first place overall and are just two points clear as the 49ers head into Saturday's final day of Gold fleet racing at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships.
- 15/12/11 49er: Sailors hold on to top rankings after first Gold fleet race John Pink and Rick Peacock of Great Britain have retained their overall lead after Thursday’s one race for the 49ers at the ISAF Worlds, with the competition now split into Gold, Silver, and Bronze fleets.
- 14/12/11 49er: Pink and Peacock lead after Danish capsize on Day 12 of the ISAF Worlds Peter Kruger Andersen and Nicolai Thorsell (DEN) were top of the fleet yesterday, but a capsize in Wednesday’s Race Race 7 saw them drop to 15th position overall.
- 13/12/11 49er: Capsizes the order of the day in shifty, gusty winds After a hard day of dramatically fluctuating winds and more than 10 capsizes in the racing, Peter Kruger Andersen and Nicolai Thorsell are the overall leaders after the second day of competition for the 49ers at the ISAF Worlds.
- 12/12/11 49ers off to a flying start at the ISAF Worlds Jonas Warrer and Soeren Hansen (DEN) and Peter Burling and Blair Tuke (NZL) are the joint overall leaders at the end of the first day of racing for the 49er competition at the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships.
- 12/12/11 Olympic speed machines ready to fly at the ISAF Worlds The 49er is regarded by many as the ‘Formula 1’ of the Olympic sailing world but it’s a term Denmark’s Jonas Warrer simply finds amusing.
- 01/12/11 Accessibility the key to Perth 2011 success Sailing is not traditionally spectator friendly but that’s all going to change this weekend when the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships begin off Fremantle.
- 25/11/11 49er Crews on Show International 49er crews in town to prepare for the Perth 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships are taking full advantage of the Australian 49er National Championships to prepare for the Worlds.