Holidays in WA
Holidaying In Western Australia
Western Australia welcomes holidaymakers in search of adventure and a stunning natural environment. Blessed with some of the world's most precious natural phenomena; including the 350 million-year-old Bungle Bungle range, 12,500km of beautiful coastline, remote waterfalls, ancient gorges and the remarkable limestone spires of The Pinnacles, there is an adventure holiday for every taste.
There are many exciting tourism experiences to be had in Western Australia, including:
- The rugged ancient landforms of Australia's North West
- The unspoilt reefs and turquoise waters of Australia's Coral Coast
- The outback adventures of the golden country in Australia's Golden Outback
- World-class wineries and gastronomic delights in Australia's South West and the full cosmopolitan atmosphere that you will enjoy when you Experience Perth.
This is just a sample of what is on offer in this incredible state.
Western Australia takes up one-third of the area of the whole country, which means that no matter what time of year you visit, it is always warm and sunny somewhere in the state. Typically in December, the climate lends itself best to exploring Australia's South West, Australia's Golden Outback and to Experience Perth.
While travelling in Western Australia for the 2011 ISAF Sailing World Championships, why not extend your stay and explore the wonders of Western Australia?
For further information about holidaying in Western Australia please visit www.westernaustralia.com
For information about accommodation options in Perth or Western Australia or to book accommodation for your stay, please visit the Accommodation section of the Perth 2011 website.
Leeuwin Estate Charter Flights
Leeuwin Estate gives you the perfect reason to escape the city….board a plane for a one hour scenic flight, landing at our private airstrip located in the heart of the picturesque Margaret River wine region
- Enjoy morning tea served on the verandah overlooking
a meadow surrounded by a forest of majestic Karri trees
and manicured lawns.
- Be guided through a private tasting of our current release
wines, then escorted on a private winery and art gallery tour
- Enjoy a sumptuous a la carte lunch in our award
winning restaurant, sampling some of our freshest
- Relax on a return flight into the heart of the city before
the sun has even set.
Other Packages Available
Corporate packages including use of our fully serviced board room
Day Spa pamper packages
Packages can be tailored to suit your every request
Download the Leeuwin Estate Brochure below or contact:
Stevens Road, Margaret River
Telephone + 61 8 9759 0000